BREVISBROOK is an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding areas.
Location is vitally important whether on business or on holiday, so enjoy a comfortable, pleasant stay with us whether for one day or one week, either as a businessman or tourist or for sporting events, weddings and other functions etc.
- Take a 20-minute drive to the impressive Howick Falls (97m) known in Zulu as "The Tall One" and buy a souvenir from one of the many craft stalls located nearby.
- Explore the gentle rolling countryside of the Kwa-Zulu Natal Midlands with its diverse range of experiences and a varied array of arts and crafts and restaurants.
- Marvel at the spectacular Drakensberg mountains (3000 m high), a pleasant two hour scenic drive away or alternatively take a tour up the magnificent Sani Pass to Lesotho for a unique experience. Stop at the highest pub in Africa
- Visit the Valley of a 1000 Hills nearby for an experience of African singing and dancing
- There are a number of beautiful beaches just over an hours drive away with safe swimming in the warm Indian Ocean